Of musings.in transition.impatient.incomplete.obscure and obdurate.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Msm.

In the midst of libertarian discourses, and rants about lost cutlery, the space still exists.
Though carefully veiled with pride, and which most certainly will remain.
That, and a self-preservation hood.
The space of habits. and of blankets.
Of the sun rising every morning.
So blatantly. Simply.

A part of me, almost disapproving.
The outward narration of woes. Of a denial of existence. Of following herds.

A space colonised, transformed, through miles and self-induced complications.
That which is expansive. of joy and secure laughter.
That which I am so sure of.
And then, Maybe, maybe, I will grow up.
Till then, I catch myself, and the quiet declarations.
This is how I want it to be. I think I really do want it to be the long mile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you let anyone know..or is it a silent declaration? Do i sense a hint of dependency?