Of musings.in transition.impatient.incomplete.obscure and obdurate.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Of feeling.

She strummed. a Led Zeppelin and beer convert. We sat in a familiar balcony. Falling in love, she said. Been there, I thought. and then shut down.
.....
(O minutes ago)...
stoned. of nearer sorter. my soul stirred for a while again. my pores breathe REM and Led Zeppelin. Wondering if one "feels" all the time. Does one? Do you feel everything you do? everytime you do? Don't you wish you were someone who did? Wish I had the talent to create - in music, song and colour. I think I would feel more if I did.

Feeling love is a good feeling, you know It just is. Your soul does the talking.

"...So it is. Just like you said it would be. Life goes easy on me...so it is...a shorter story."

Hope your star trek sojourn was fun.

me.

1 comment:

smalltimer said...

Whee! She breathes.
Can't make much sense of this one, but yea, at least youse is back. Shorten the gaps, if you can ^_^