Of musings.in transition.impatient.incomplete.obscure and obdurate.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

One of those days...

i want to cry. i want to disassociate. i want to be kissed. i want to hug. i want to write. i am scared.
i am scared. i want to believe it will happen. and fight the voices in my head which tell me it will not.
i want to sit on a cliff. i want to drink beer in Bangalore. and strawberry wine in Kasauli. i want to share an ipod by the river. i want to cry on the bridge. i want to listen to that song on the way to work. i want to go to work on the tube. i want to strike out on my to-do list.

3 comments:

smalltimer said...

aw. hush you. just keep at the to-do list, and the rest will take care of itself.

it's just a moment. this time. will pass ...

recommended listen: stuck in a moment, u2

Akshya said...

you rarely write like this. I am just so surprised at how it reads like any post out of my blog. hugs many.

Gautam said...

it'll happen.