Of musings.in transition.impatient.incomplete.obscure and obdurate.

Sunday, February 4, 2007

'The snowflake'

From Pudsie. My prism. My madhatter, sorter and alterego.

To me.
-----------

I look outside the window and see a snow flake
I see you in the snow flake
You’re my snowflake
Falling down with such fragility
Not afraid to hurt
Not afraid to melt

You’re the snowflake that fell on me
You used the power of touch
I felt your sharp edges, and your cold
You made me feel a new feeling
Many new feelings
Made me realize
The cold shook me up!

Then u melted, and I felt your warmth
Felt your softness

You became a part of me,
And then I was comfortable
My skin absorbed what you had to give
You’re a part of me now

You asked me to write for you?
Everything I write, I write for you and me
You’re inside of me now
And will always be.

Where ever I go, the snowflake will be in me.

With love

P.S – You’re here not to be, but to make others be.
You are what others need to survive.
You’re the snowflake that enlightens and comforts.
Don’t struggle to search for you
You were formed through a complicated process
Of warmth and cold
You’ve learnt your lessons
And you know now
That greatness lies in the ability to change forms
Rigidity never got anyone anywhere.

Its time you fall on others
Let others find you

1.27 am. 4th Feb 2007. London.

No comments: