Of musings.in transition.impatient.incomplete.obscure and obdurate.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Of heads full of If's and But's

Do i want to take the long way home? pretending its planned; but actually hoping the road map drops onto my lap at the next fork.
Safety nets are always way too unfulfilling..
I often wonder if its worth taking the long way round my head - to touch my nose.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could not decide, on my own, the colour of my curtains...Should i dig deeper?
(RhB finally chose blue/green/white. I was half-inclined to run back to the familiarity of my red.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Driving back home at 4.45am on Sunday morning. I loved me. But i wish i was a little different. discontent? fatigue? complexes. Content high having spent time with chadd budd and good company at TC..
Yet dealing with an unfamiliar, dysfunctional clutch and a sudden urge to junk the listening project...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I loathe compulsive liars. But they seem to be all around. and they lie so effortlessly. The next time someone's fake, I wish I can just 'pluh' them and dunk their heads in soup.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Costa Coffee beat Starbucks.
and I'm a sleepy narcissist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup! Don't we all wish eicher worked in our lives!

Oxymoron said...

haha i know you do!
PS but what about those who are too proud to ask for directions/refer to maps?