Of musings.in transition.impatient.incomplete.obscure and obdurate.

Monday, May 7, 2007

Of longitudes in the head

Sometimes..
I wish I could box myself in
obliterating the need for
momentary
confusion, bitchiness, moodswings
exaggerated perceptions
sometimes..
its nicer to just pull away
sometimes..
I wish I could pretend all the time.

Postscript:
Melodramatic me!!
AJ read it out and well, it sounded funny once the anger and irritation had subsided..
She also reminded me of shiny disco balls and feet-dipped in pools this weekend..and despite AJ-budday-induced predictions saying my new year resolutions will not be fulfilled, things are not so bad afterall.
As for boxing in. Im still going ahead with it!

2 comments:

Amrita Johri said...

Mayor Quimby:
You write well but you must not harbour hopes of this being converted into a prize-winning book!
Greetings from Springfield

Oxymoron said...

err..
will "introspect" and get back to u!
Greetings to the dog-gie!