Of musings.in transition.impatient.incomplete.obscure and obdurate.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Letters and Y

Y. who i adore. Of emails exchanged.

From/to she who makes sense of garbled words and more:

....Kinda numb to the world. Have lost my way. Looking for the light. Or even the tunnel. The tunnel through which i could express my feelings. Now its either lip bitting, throat lumping swallowing of emotions or outbursts from time to time...
***
rationality and irrationality are relative, right?
***
i think its about kicking a habit. its about filling up the spaces that are so easily and obviously filled... you'll find your mojo soon
***
i am going to hold my head up... and hope that my smile makes me stronger.....
***
you?!
***
i feel like a stupid, bimbette, jealous, dumbfuck..
***
im in this wierd time warp now. where time fuckin slips past and im left tired, but ironically with little done. time spent with you whirlpooled exactly like that.
***
: ) its strange how im reading this mail '0 minutes' after you wrote it!!!...yes, I do wish I had more calm time with you...dont fixate on being fixated!!!!
***
i wana dig a hole nw!!!
***
love you to grain-sized pieces!!!
***
i think im pms-ing or maybe im just stupid. show me the light!!
***
muddle is muddle becomes clear then muddles again...
***
the liberating paunch
...It had gotten comfortable somewhere in between the sunshine, and the familiarity; somewhere during the time when I started to let go...
***
stop calling me auntie...i detest it as much as babe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uve picked out lovely chunks from the conversation. Shows a lot about us! : ) Love you!
Why is is P-I?!?

Oxymoron said...

P - part 1!
there's enough to fill it up!
i miss ewe.