Of musings.in transition.impatient.incomplete.obscure and obdurate.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Today, I could do with..

Thirty-six hours in my day.(I wouldn't complain if there were more).A professional SOP writer.mint chai.A vacation.A neck massage.Time out with a good book (without feeling guilty).Someone washing my hair.My erstwhile absolute-comfort with solitude.A laptop.Meditation on top of a slide in the park.Tobasco-slathered potato wedges.A new copy of Roget's.A drag on Gudang.Meetha paan.A To-Do List.Appam.The smell of wet earth.A professional dissertation writer.Carol singing.A new wallet.Some silver polish.Sleeping early.Movie tickets for Guru,Happy Feet,Holiday..hell..any movie ticket!Salsa dancing.Crackling Spinach.Perspective from the Dalai Lama.Driving on 5th gear.Phone credit.Organizational skills.An ice pack.My favourite hymn.Functional library cards.Airline tickets to Bangalore.To London.To Ahmedabad.To Bombay.To Pleven.Prayer.Patience.A Time-machine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tonu. I'd no idea you kept a blog.
I've always loved your writing.you write for yourself;something very few of us have the courage to do.

PS Will tell you someday how i figured out.

--AD

Oxymoron said...

AD?!! how on earth did you figure this out??? This is sooo freaky. where are you?? mail me.