Of musings.in transition.impatient.incomplete.obscure and obdurate.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

..damn! I rant!

...so I wish I knew how to read time better. the months and dates. From the blocks on my fingers that i need to touch to tick off the maybes from the must-be's. For the time that I want to spend. together. From "last week of Aug, or wait, maybe first week of Sept."
Grrr..for not wanting to be brave.
Grrrr...for all the restlessness that makes me go from book to celluloid to upside down on sofas. and ...for the season finale of Grey's Anatomy. ..for not being judgmental. and..for limbo even though say it isn't so...for justifying to the self...for an insanely high telephone bill...for all the men on two-wheelers on Delhi roads...for all the men who decided to rant and slam at the auditorium gate for not being let in at a sufi concert. Grrr..to bimbette TV channel crews who thought that made a news-story...to birthdays, i've never liked them...for i-wish-i-knew-why. Grrr..for 8 hours everyday...for not being able to say no.

No comments: